J. Williams Kerns, MD
Shenandoah Family Medicine Residency
Phone: (540) 631-3700
- Professor in the Shenandoah Valley Family Medicine Residency program
Areas of interest
- Evidence-based medicine
- Quality improvement in medicine
- Undergraduate, predoctoral medical education
- Primary care research
- Executive committee for Warren Memorial Hospital
- Assists staff at the Winchester Migrant Clinic
- Precepts medical students in his practice
- M.D. – University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Va.
- Residency – Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk, Va.
- Fellowship, faculty development – Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Va.
- B.S. – Yale University, New Haven, Conn.
- Founding partner of Front Royal Family Practice