Anton Kuzel, MD, MHPE
Nelson Family Medicine Clinic: (804) 828-5883
One Capitol Square, 8th floor, Suite 811
- Supports and promotes the success of the department’s clinical, undergraduate, graduate, research and faculty/practice development programs
- M.D. – University of Illinois, Chicago, Ill.
- Residency, family medicine – MacNeal Memorial Hospital, Berwyn, Ill.
- M.H.P.E. – University of Illinois Center for Educational Development, Chicago, Ill.
- B.S., biology – University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Ill.
- Associate director of the Fairfax Family Medicine Residency Program
- Co-editor of two books on qualitative and health services research
- Authored articles and book chapters on methods and standards for qualitative inquiry
- Associate editor for Qualitative Health Research
- Published qualitative research projects that employed manual and computer-assisted analysis strategies and applied these methods to the study of medical errors in primary care