Susan Miller, MD, PSF
Medical Director of Ambulatory Performance Improvement
Academic office phone: (804) 828-8464
- Medical Director of Ambulatory Performance Improvement
Areas of interest
- Quality improvement in medicine
- M.D. – University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Residency, family medicine – University of Connecticut, Hartford Hospital, Hartford, Conn.
- Fellowship, family medicine – Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Va.
- Fellowship, patient safety – Virginia Commonwealth University Department of Health Administration, Richmond, Va.
- Participated in the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s Idealized Design of Clinical Office Practice
- 23 years in private practice