Mary Lee Magee, M.S.
Educational Director, i²crp Program
Department: Family Medicine Medical Education
Phone: (804) 828-6927
West Hospital, 14th floor, North Wing, Room 14-110
1200 E. Broad Street
Richmond, VA 23219
- Serve as the Educational Director for the International / Inner City / Rural Preceptorship (I2CRP) Program
- Implement a 4-year longitudinal curriculum for VCU medical students who declare an interest in and commitment to serving medically underserved populations.
Areas of interest
- Motivational interviewing
- Service learning
- Cross-cultural communication
- M.S., counselor education – Radford University, Radford, VA