The following resources are available to assist residents with university services, human resources and employment policies, and educational services.
- VCU human resources policies
- VCU EEO/AA services
- Sexual harassment policies and prevention
- Educational services
VCU human resources policies
VCU EEO/AA services
- Affirmative action for minorities and women [PDF]
- Affirmative action for persons with disabilities and covered veterans [PDF]
Sexual harassment policies and prevention
- University guidelines on prohibition of sexual harassment [PDF]
- Facts about sexual harassment [PDF]
- Online sexual harassment training – This interactive program is designed to assist members of the university community to gain a better understanding of what constitutes sexual harassment, as well as the kinds of actions that might be taken to prevent or handle problem situations.
- Family Medicine Digital Resources Library – Society of Teachers of Family Medicine’s Digital Resource Library of presentations and teaching materials. You must create your own password to access this site.
- School of Medicine Graduate Medical Education – This site is the central location for GME information for the VCU Medical Center.
- VCU Libraries – This is the central site for the VCU libraries, allowing access to a variety of services. A VCU eID is required for access to some services.
- Chronic Non-Malignant Pain Management – A VCU eID is required to access this resident-education site.
- VCU Continuing Medical Education – A VCU eID is required to access this resident-education site.
- American Medical Association
- VCU School of Medicine Standards of Professional Behavior