Pamela Bailey, D.O., M.P.H.
Department: Division of Epidemiology
Semester Of Graduation
Contact precautions and nursing workflow and
Hand hygiene technology inter-rater reliability
VCU Division of Infectious Diseases, Department of Internal Medicine
Awards Recieved/Special Achievements
- 2020 recipient, Inaugural Saba W. Masho Endowed Scholarship
- Lead author on a chapter in 7th edition of Hospital Infections
Second author of manuscript accepted for publication in The Annals of Vascular Surgery, with fellow MPH student Ashley Rosenberg
- Published in journals such as American Journal of Infection Control and Current Treatment Options in Infectious Disease
- Accepted presentations at American College of Physicians Annual Conference, Society of Hospital Epidemiology Decennial 2020/Sixth International Conference on Healthcare Associated Infections, and the International Congress on Infectious Diseases; presented at IDWeek 2019.
- Reviewer for the Journal of Public Health,2019.
University of South Carolina/PrismaHealth, Infectious Diseases faculty member