Evelyn Jones, B.S., M.P.H.
Department: Division of Epidemiology
Bachelors of Science Major - Health Science Minor - Psychology from VCU
The relationship between stress, perceived social support, and coping strategies in perinatal women during COVID-19
Awards Received/Special Achievements
- During my time at VCU's MPH program, I co-authored on two manuscripts and was able to present my work at a national convention via Zoom.
- I also was the recipient of the Saba Masho Scholarship which I am very humbled by and appreciative of.
Publications and Presentations
- Presented my work on "The association of hormonal contraceptives uses and depression in women with one or more pregnancies" at the Eastern-Atlantic Student Research Forum
- Co-authored on:
- "Study protocol for a multisite randomized controlled trial of an internet and mobile-based intervention for preventing and reducing perinatal depressive symptoms"
- "Depression, Anxiety, Resilience, and Coping: The Experience of Pregnant and New Mothers During the First Few Months of the COVID-19 Pandemic"