Mirinda Gormley Ph.D.
Department: Division of Epidemiology
Semester Of Graduation
Identifying and addressing barriers to accessing treatment for substance use disorders among opiod-using individuals following implementation of the Affordable Care Act
Awards Recieved/Special Achievements
- Phi Kappa Phi Susan E. Kennedy Award
- School of Medicine C. C. Clayton Award
- Delta Eta Chapter, Delta Omega Honorary Society in Public Health
- Served on MPH Assessment Committee
Publications and Presentations
- Published in Brain Injury and Telemedicine and e-Health
- Co author, book chapter, Clinical Trails for Traumatic Brain Injury: Designs and Challenges, in Neuromethods.
- Presented at APHA Annual Meeting, National Association of EMS Physicians Annual Meeting, Society for Epidemiologic Research, Society for Pediatric and Perinatal Epidemiologic Research