Taylor Reid (Forr), M.P.H.
Department: Division of Epidemiology
Semester Of Graduation
Examining the association between tobacco smoking cessation method type and number of days abstinent during tobacco cessation attempts
Institute for Public Health Innovation
Awards Recieved/Special Achievements
- 2020 recipient, Division of Epidemiology Christopher “Kim” Buttery Award
- Phi Kappa Phi Scholarship Nominee
- Internship at Institute for Public Health Innovation--developed implicit bias workshop and assisted with program evaluation of the workshop.
- APHA Travel Scholarship
- As a graduate assistant at VCU Office of Assessment, Evaluation, and Scholarship, collaborated with faculty and students from other disciplines in the School of Medicine on an interprofessional research project titled “Leaders among peers: are pre-clinical students’ ratings of leadership in an IPE experience dependent on team composition?” This effort has resulted in:
- Presentation at 2020 Collaborating Across Borders Conference in Indianapolis
- Presentation at 2020 Emswiller Interprofessional Symposium
- Manuscript of the project under submission to Academic Medicine